Tap into the Growing Microsoft 365 Management Ecosystem
Easily view, manage and automate M365 applications with CoreView
Resellers and other solution providers like you are always looking for the next hot market. That’s exactly why CoreView and Ingram Micro teamed up to deliver CoreView’s Intelligent SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for Microsoft 365 (M365) via the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace. Ingram Micro resellers in the United States can now provide their customers a powerful platform that helps maximize the value of their cloud, M365 and SaaS investments.
For resellers that need a powerful, all-in-one SaaS platform to help their customers view, manage and automate their Microsoft environment and investment, we encourage you to take a test drive and see how easy it is to:
- See everything that is going on in the M365 tenant – security, configurations, identities, permissions and licenses, and application use.
- Report on all M365 activities, admin rights, and suspicious behavior and more.
- Action-enabled reporting means you can take action to remediate problems, make tenant changes and address end user issues – directly from a report.
- Simplify M365 management with CoreAdmin, while adding boundless power.
- Segregate admin duties, reduce complexity, eliminate scripting and perfect policy management — far beyond the native M365 Admin Center.
- Automate M365 IT tasks through workflows, replacing complicated manual tasks with one-click error-free completion.
- Workflows turn multi-step actions into one-click completions.
- Eliminate mistakes by automating safe, proven processes.
- Through delegated administration, local IT or others can invoke workflows to perform actions and handle tasks formerly requiring central IT and global admins.
The CoreView platform is a critical tool for M365 IT administrators and leaders tasked with managing the security risks and optimization of their company’s cloud environment. Many of your customers’ IT departments are adjusting to remote work. They seek SaaS solutions to protect critical information through role-based access controls, detecting suspicious log-in activity, and real-time monitoring capabilities – which provide insight into both authorized and unauthorized applications connected to the environment.
With CoreView, your customers will benefit from the lightning-fast data mining of years of activity logs, so their IT teams can perform advanced forensic investigations during security audits and rapidly generate fine-grained compliance reports that would take months manually.
Category Industry Trends & Insights
Written by Stephanie Checchi
Published on January 22, 2021
Stephanie Checchi, Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing, CoreView
Stephanie Checchi, Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing is responsible for global partner marketing programs and co-marketing initiatives with strategic partners and Microsoft in North America at CoreView. She joined the CoreCrew in 2019 and has over 20 years of high-tech marketing experience.