ViON is a leading systems integrator, delivering customized solutions and best-of-breed offerings from the world’s premier OEMs to large public and private organizations. The company is on the leading edge of big data and cyber analytics, cloud, and storage. Its cloud-based “as a Service” Program Management Office delivers direct access to the technology its customers want.
Information Technology and Services
ViON was using an in-house custom built solution to provide a level of automated tracking and self-service. However, the design and inflexibility of the solution made it difficult to grow, adapt, and change as needed for new contract requirements. It often took three months and an engineer to make a small offer change.
By partnering with Ingram Micro Cloud, ViON is able to offer IT as a Service (ITaaS) solutions, which helped the company win $80 million in new federal contracts.
- Now manages multiple customers from a single unified solution and portal
- Removed the manual obstacles to exponentially grow and expand their business and bottom line
- Scaled the business without the burden of hiring more people
- Customer self service improves customer experience
- Used as a tool by internal sales representatives to review all published offers and price books and generate quotes
“By leveraging the Ingram Micro Cloud, ViON was able to offer IT as a Service (ITaaS) solutions, which helped the company win $80 million in new federal contracts.”
Portfolio Manager, Hybrid IT and Cloud Services PMO