Secured Retail Networks (SRN) is a leading provider of technology, consulting and solution integration, specializing in security and managed network services. Its team of experienced technology professionals designs, manages and supports networks for some of the world’s largest and most recognizable retail, restaurant and hospitality brands. SRN has developed an extensive portfolio of IT services to offer its retail-based customers solid network security and proactive managed services at a lower cost than competitors.
Information Technology and Services
Foothill Ranch, California
SRN needed the ability to migrate its customers to the Microsoft Azure platform and add cloud engineering to its service mix without the added cost of hiring an in-house team.
By partnering with Ingram Micro Cloud’s IaaS Lifecycle Services team, SRN was able to access the cloud expertise required to enhance its cloud strategies, capabilities and knowledge to successfully enter the cloud market.
- Developed an effective sales plan and a migration model for the customer
- Migrated the customer’s existing environment to Azure smoothly and quickly, with easy engagement and flexibility from Ingram Micro Cloud’s migration team
- Established a solid partnership with Ingram Micro Cloud’s cloud engineers, who share knowledge and expertise with SRN’s own engineers
- Entered the cloud services market successfully with the support of Ingram Micro’s seasoned team
- Gained a stronger competitive advantage for SRN, with Ingram’s Migration Services allowing opportunities to offer new cloud services and added revenue streams
“The ability for us to come to market with a seasoned team that knows how to accurately assess and migrate an environment, augmenting our own abilities, is extremely useful.”
Vice President of Engineering
Adesys was founded in 1997 with the goal of building a reputable IT consulting company targeting…
intlx Solutions has a mission to provide the highest level of value-added business technology…