For more than 20 years, IT managed services provider NetWize has remained dedicated to understanding and improving its customers’ businesses with cutting-edge solutions. Its longtime partnership with Ingram Micro has enabled NetWize to deliver outstanding IT solutions and services. By taking full advantage of Modern Workplace Accelerate and other Ingram Micro programs, the company has been able to better support its customers’ needs and continue to transform its practice.
Information Technology and Services
Salt Lake City, Utah
The history of NetWize is defined by continuous evolution. While the company traditionally operated as a value-added reseller—focused on selling innovative products—it eventually pivoted to the managed services market. In recent years, the business’s concentration on services has only intensified. Today, it’s more committed than ever to providing services in support of Microsoft modern workplace solutions.
To achieve its goal of helping customers transform using Microsoft modern workplace solutions, NetWize often relies on the free tools and resources available through Ingram Micro’s Modern Workplace Accelerate program. Leveraging these offerings is having a huge impact on the company’s success.
- Received around-the-clock partner and customer technical support
- Redesigned the NetWize website using content in Go-to-Market Hub
- Gained expertise and earned Microsoft 365 certifications through Flight Academy
- Closed its first-ever Microsoft 365 Business Voice deal using sales enablement resources
- Expanded its solution portfolio and provided self-service capabilities with Cloud Marketplace
"Ingram Micro has always been head and shoulders above every other distributor. Modern Workplace Accelerate is just another reason we choose to work with them time and time again."