Since 1984, ACP CreativIT has provided world-class technology solutions to its customers with unwavering commitment. Its 2018 merger with Camera Corner Connecting Point, an organization with a long history of offering Microsoft products, has helped the business carry out this mission. To strengthen its ability to become a preferred IT and managed services partner, the company relies on Ingram Micro—not just as a distributor, but for the many perks it provides. By tapping into Modern Workplace Accelerate, the company has been able to double its cloud revenue year over year. In the near future, it has its sights set on quadrupling its business.
Information Technology and Services
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
ACP CreativIT entered the tech space in the 1980s, going from hardware provider to value-added reseller to cloud service provider (CSP) and managed service provider (MSP). To give itself an extra edge as it continued to evolve, the company needed a distributor that could offer a wide range of tools and resources.
Shortly after transitioning to managed services, ACP CreativIT discovered that Ingram Micro was more than just a distributor. Yes, it could help the company deliver cutting-edge solutions from leading vendors to its customers. But it could also provide the business with an array of offerings to propel its Microsoft 365 practice and CSP program forward. ACP CreativIT found this added value through Modern Workplace Accelerate.
- Resolved internal and customer IT issues with VIP-level technical support
- Bolstered sales and marketing through Go-to-Market Hub and Ingram Micro staff expertise
- Increased cloud capabilities and earned Microsoft 365 certifications through Flight Academy
- Closed more deals using the features of Cloud Marketplace, including its self-service capabilities
- Doubled year-over-year cloud revenue and set a goal to quadruple business in the next year
“In the next year or so, we’re looking at quadrupling our business. And I feel pretty confident that we’re going to be able to achieve that with the tools and resources we’ve been given through Modern Workplace Accelerate.”
Director of Cloud Services, ACP CreativIT