Microsoft New Commerce Experience Promotion – Launching January 10, 2022
Starting on January 10, 2022, a 5% discount on annual-term offers will be available on commercial seat-based offers in new commerce, and monthly term offers will be priced the same as annual term. Monthly term promotional pricing will be in effect through June 30, 2022. Annual term promotional pricing will be in effect through March 31, 2022.
* Discount is calculated as (promo price – list price) / list price. Promotions don’t apply to nonprofit, academic, and government prices available in CSP. Monthly offers have a 20 percent premium over the equivalent annual offer.
- Both promos are eligible for subscriptions up to 2,400 seats (per license type)
- Excludes Windows 365
- Promotion applies to Commercial SKUs only
- New Commerce Promotions supports only new subscriptions and renewal events
How to Purchase NCE Subscriptions on Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace will support partners in enabling this promotion on our marketplace. Partners can purchase eligible NCE subscriptions (limited SKUs for the monthly promotion) via Cloud Marketplace – for the list of promotional products, or directions on how to purchase on Cloud Marketplace.
Note - Microsoft NCE seat-based subscriptions have a 7-day (168 hour) window for a pro-rated refund. Cancellations after the 7-day cancellation window are committed to the full subscription term. Please refer to the article - How to cancel seat-based subscriptions in Microsoft NCE from Reseller Control Panel.
List price will not be adjusted for the promotion. The percentage discount will be applied at time of checkout upon approved eligibility check on Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
Examples of how the promotion works
Why Partners Should Take Advantage of the Promotion
To mark the general availability of Microsoft New Commerce Experience (NCE) for Per-User Subscriptions, Microsoft and Ingram Micro are supporting partners to help make the move to NCE more profitable.
Benefits of taking advantage of the promotion:
- Price Locking: Partners that purchase eligible NCE Annual subscription between January 10 thru to March 31, 2022, will receive an incremental 5% off list price which will remain the price for the remainder of the subscription term as well as incremental seats added despite price increases (March 1st for select M365 products) and promotion expiration (seats added after March 31, 2022).
- Added Savings: Partners are able to provide more value to their customers in terms of cost saved.
- Incremental FY22 Incentives: With NCE subscriptions, partners can earn an incremental +1% in Core Modern Work incentives and +0.25% in Core Business Applications incentives.
- Secured FY23 Incentives: On January 1, 2023, Microsoft will adjust their FY23 incentives program for indirect resellers to only accrue based on NCE subscriptions. Thus, the subscriptions you transition during the promotion would apply towards your FY23 incentives.
Have More Questions Around NCE?
Read our previous blog Breaking Down Microsoft’s New Commerce Experience. Or, alternatively, register for our Monthly Microsoft ChannelTalk Webinars where we will review Microsoft CSP changes that affect all three clouds: Register here. Here you can pose your questions to our speakers or get in touch with our dedicated Microsoft associates for one-on-one attention.
Learn more about updates and changes through our dedicated Microsoft NCE landing page with resources to help you go to market and more: go.ingrammicrocloud.com/Microsoft-New-Commerce-Experience.
Category Company & Partnership News
Written by Briana Lau
Published on December 22, 2021
Briana Lau, Global Business Development Lead, Microsoft Modern Work, Ingram Micro Cloud
Briana leads Ingram Micro Cloud's Cybersecurity Growth Solutions portfolio business globally. Her goal is to form Ingram's global strategy, value proposition, onboard best-in-breed technologies and solutions, accelerate our customers' shift to the cloud and drive future growth with complementary solutions and tactics.