Get Ready for Microsoft SQL Server 2022
The new version of Microsoft SQL Server 2022 includes cloud-connectivity, managed disaster recovery and more support for analytics and data governance. The key drivers of customer value in this new version of Microsoft SQL Server include:
- Business continuity through disaster recovery with fully managed Microsoft Azure SQL Managed Instance
- Seamless analytics for your on-premises operational Microsoft SQL Server data with Microsoft Azure Synapse Link
- Visibility and governance over your entire data estate with Microsoft Purview
To ensure data integrity, this brand-new version of Microsoft SQL Server also delivers accelerated query performance with Intelligent Query Processing innovation and enhanced security through Microsoft SQL Server Ledger.
Microsoft has put together multiple resources for you to train your teams.
- Sales and technical content assets
- Microsoft SQL Server 2022 page on Microsoft.com
- Microsoft SQL Server 2022 datasheet
- Microsoft SQL Server 2022 blog series
- Microsoft SQL Server 2022 documentation
- Microsoft SQL Server 2022 What’s New video
- Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Data Exposed web series
- Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Evaluation (trial)
If you need additional support on this launch and its price change, please reach out to your local sales representative to learn more.
Category Platform & Product Updates
Written by Elja van de Stolpe
Published on December 21, 2022
Elja van de Stolpe, Cloud Marketing Manager, Strategic Vendor, Ingram Micro Cloud
Elja leads the marketing strategy in the Benelux for Ingram Micro Cloud. She helps identify the best solutions for common technology challenges, translates these into effective marketing plans and campaigns and connects with technical and sales gurus in the cloud field.